Monday, December 3, 2007

Introducing Ed Tuliper: a True Vermont Hero

What do you think of when you think of Vermont? Skiing? Hippies? Civil Unions? The only State Capitol without a McDonalds? Well you are right, but those are just pictures of Vermont from the lens of the outsider. If you really want to understand the soul of the greatest state in the Union, you should go buy Ed Tuliper a beer! Because we are talking about a true hero here, a man defending home and family from a midnight rabid bobcat attack with a machete? Ed tells this story with such zeal and passion, you just gotta love him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for delivering this gift to me.

Anonymous said...

thank you for delivering this gift to me

Anonymous said...

I wake up every morning and watch this clip. I long for Vermont.

Kristen S. said...

You make me joyful yet depressed, because, well, I don't live there yet.

Anonymous said...

That has got to be the best impression of "The Logger" I've ever seen.

Oh, wait....

Anonymous said...

Amazing - though not enough Congi for me.